Submit a Feature Request
Want to help us understand priorities of development?
Check out existing feature requests by searching in the beacon for "Feature Request" and rate them. Give the article a positive rating if you think the feature should be prioritized. Or if you don't think the feature will be good for AIDA give it a negative rating. This is a great way to see if there are any existing Feature Requests that you would like to see in AIDA too.
Additionally, you can read the Approved features coming to AIDA! article to see which features are currently being worked on to be released in the near future.
Is there something that you wish AIDA had or did?
Please submit a Feature Request to us! We are always looking for ways to improve AIDA so that it can meet your needs. To submit a Feature Request, follow these steps:
- Log into AIDA
- Open the Support beacon at the bottom-right of any page in AIDA
- Click the second article in the list titled "Feature Request Guidelines" (hopefully, if you are reading this, you are already there!)
- Use the below template when completing a feature request
- Click the 'Submit Feature Request' option below to navigate to the appropriate place to request a feature
- Click 'Send Message' when you have completed your request
A few things to keep in mind about Feature Requests:
- All feature requests need to be submitted through the beacon to be considered
- It is not guaranteed that individual feature requests will be approved
- Due to the volume of submissions, we are unable to report back on individual requests
- Timelines are not reported back to each individual who puts in a request
- Timeline of when an approved feature request is subject to AIDA's priorities and work queue
Reminder: You can see current Feature Requests and Approved Feature requests within the beacon. Vote for what is most important to you!
Use this template for submitting Feature Requests
Category of feature | short, description
Any additional details (images or videos are helpful!)
An example of how to submit a feature request